I don’t know whether to start with the “wooooot!” or the photo! This has been one of the most engaging projects I have ever done. Friends..meet the Tarian Sweater:
1. I can hang with a pattern that has single cables crossing at every stitch. (There was some doubt about that when I started).
2. I do not have second sleeve syndrome..I love sleeves!
3. I LOVE textured knits. I was not ever bored..at all.
4. My favorite new skill..short row capped sleeves!!! It’s a bit time consuming (think like turning a heel, but shoulder sized).
1. Quince and Co yarn is lovely..and it grows a lot after blocking. The sleeves alone are about 3 inches longer than what I knit. I knew that and planned for it, and the fit is perfect.
2. I did not do the waist shaping because the single cables have a stretchy rib effect. Clearly it doesn’t need it!
3. My dog was a tad jealous and wouldn’t let me photograph it! I can forgive him because I hadn’t washed it yet and he’s so dang cute!